Православное миссионерское движение пророка Даниила

Главная Форум
Добро пожаловать, Гость
Пожалуйста Вход или Регистрация.    Забыли пароль?

Диалогс мусульманином (из Алжира)
(1 чел.) (1) Гость
ВнизСтраница: 1
Сообщения темы: Диалогс мусульманином (из Алжира)
Диалогс мусульманином (из Алжира) 8 г. назад  
Sifo
Hi

If we can talk in matters of religion?

Пан
Ok

Sifo
OK ?

Пан
We can talk)

Sifo
Ok

what's your question??

Пан
I havn't any questions, and you?

Are you muslim?

What is your name?

Sifo
Yes

Hamza

Пан
What you're nationalities?

Sifo
Algeria

Пан
Wow!

Sifo
Wow

Пан
Do you live in Russia?

Sifo
No

Пан
And where?

Sifo
i told you

Пан
Ok

Can you talk, why you're muslim?

Sifo
I was born on Islam, and pre-natal

And you?

(30) So set thou thy face steadily and truly to the Faith: (establish) Allah´s handiwork according to the pattern on which He has made mankind: no change (let there be) in the work (wrought) by Allah: that is the standard Religion: but most among mankind understand not

“No child is born except on the Fitrah and then his parents make him Jewish, Christian or Magian. Just as an animal produces a perfect young animal: do you see any part of its body amputated?”

“The fitrah of Allah upon which He has created [all] people. No change should there be in the creation of Allah.” [30:30]

Can you talk, why you're .orthodoxe ,??
victor
stratilate
Администратор
Постов: 178
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
Последнее редактирование: 04.03.2016 18:01 Редактировал victor.
Пс.43:23 Но за Тебя умерщвляют нас всякий день, считают нас за овец, [обреченных] на заклание.
Для добавления сообщений Вы должны зарегистрироваться или авторизоваться

Пан
Didn't you look for a Truth?

Are you sure that islam is truth?

You had no choice?

Sifo
yes is truth ..

But you did not answer my question????,

Пан
Oh, sorry. I don't saw your question.

I was born in orthodox too, but I'm orthodox not therefore.

I was looking for God...

Including in Islam.

And I saw, that God is not overthere.

And when I took The Gospel in my hands God concerned me. I think, I can't to explain it how it was.

I took The Gospel for laughing at Christians.

I was going to laugh at Christipns icon, because from where I knew a second precept about an images.

But when I took The Gospel, it became no matter.

Later I read a treatise of Theodor Abu Kurra about icons, and this question dessapiared from my mind.

Sifo
Did you know that your words where there is no one word show you a man who has a brain

You are looking for fame

You tire yourself in a very complex religion. So much so that he became the Past
Means . Ineffective in intelligent people

Sifo
islamstory.com/en/greats-converts-to-islam?pag..

Пан
Thanks, I think I understood you.

Пан
I tire myself in A Truth. My God forgave my sins for me. It's more important. My God named me Himself Child. My God loves me. And it's not theory, it's a practice... I know it by my experience.

God came to earth fo me and for all people, Word of God stay a flesh for all people. It proves a love of God to people, which Hewas made.

Пан
«Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord [God], I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?»
Ezekiel 33:11

Did you read A Holy Bible or A Holy Gospel?

Sifo
do not lie

Best single book

And that the Koran is the word of Allah

Why do not you read the Qur'an

Because you know that the word of Allah, the Lord of the Worlds

I forgot something important

Who are turning to Islam, are not crazy

Some of the scientists , some of the book

Even the most famous singers

And filmmakers

This means that the Islamic religion is a religion of Allah in the land

Пан
I read the Koran, and in an arabian language a little.

And did read The Holy Bible or The Holy Gospel? And who from us had no choice?

Author of the Koran is Muhammed. Why I must to believe to him?
The Moses taking the Revelation of God mountain was burning. I believe to Moses. Jesus Christ confirm Himself words by miracles- He cured the paralyzed, revived the dead! I beleave to Jesus Christ!

Пан
Jesus Christ studied us to love every neighbor and even to love enemies! And THIS is Word of real and true God! Isn't it?

Пан
About a scientists and others, who turned to islam. I know, that Jak Iv Kusto don't turned to Islam. It's a lie. And then to others news I havn't a trust.

Пан
But I know many people who converted from Islam to Orthodox Christianity. If any human convert to Islam - it's not spmething great for him. But if muslim convert to Christianity - they putting their lives at risk!

Sifo
All the prophets came with one word

www.investigate-islam.com/pages/Prophet1.htm

You forgot to read this?

That is right

Read Perhaps you learn

""The Promised Prophet of the Bible""

Sifo
We say Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, not like you

Пан
I have no time to refute this large article)
I pnly ask: did read The Holy Bible?

A can say to you some simple things: I know God, by Word of God (Kuran 4:175), Jesus Christ I can talk with God, God loves me (and you), and He forget my sins by a Christ victim.

Пан
And you can't say to me why I must to trust to Muhammed? Because he said that he is a prophet of Allah?... Thanks, no)
Muhammed don't talk with God and muslims wants that I like them have no opportunity to talk with God?

Sifo
مخطئ

you are wrong.

Пан
You don't know why Muhammed named a prophet. God don't talk with Muhammed. Islam nothing say to me about God, and Jesus Christ gave me an opportunity to talk with God and listen His answer!

Sifo
who you are , even speak with Allah

Prayer is the only way

You are calling for Jesus

And Jesus is dead, how Jesus be God?

This doesn't make sense never

Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah

Issa Messenger of Allah

Пан
I calling to real and live God, but not silent god.

Muhammed don't talking with God. How he can to be a messenger of God? In no way...

Sifo
Spoke with God , he saw Paradise and hell

Пан
I'm a sinner, which crying for himself sins, and God forget my sins, because He love, because I'm His creation.

Sifo
Allah is , forgiving sins

Allah created you

Not Jesus

Пан
Don't talk with God. He was talking with some sporit, and this spirit don't say to Muhammed his name...
Hadija decided to named this spirit - spirit of Allah Jabrail...

Sifo
Christ is a creature , how to forgive sins

This talk is not said in front of young children

Пан
Jesus Christ is a real Human and a real God. Like a Human He sacrificed Himself, like a God He was and He is immortal.

Sacrificed Himself for sins of all people.

Sifo
How could it be God

And you say is Human

111) And they say: "None shall enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian." Those are their (vain) desires. Say: "Produce your proof if ye are truthful."

Пан
God united in His persom a human nature.

Humans made sins and for their sins they must go to hell.

Sifo
I believe , that God does not die!!

Did you know that the reason logged in hell is polytheism!!

Пан
God's justice wants punishment for every sins.

Sifo
, you do not have real evidence

Allah ustice wants punishment for every sins

Пан
And we cant to free from our sins by our own power.

Sifo
I worship the Allah who created the heavens and the earth

I worship who created death and life

I worship the Allah who comes down water from the sky

165) Yet there are men who take (for worship) others besides Allah, as equal (with Allah): They love them as they should love Allah. But those of Faith are overflowing in their love for Allah. If only the unrighteous could see, behold, they would see the penalty: that to Allah belongs all power, and Allah will strongly enforce the penalty

Reflect on the Word of God , you may see the light
victor
stratilate
Администратор
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
Пс.43:23 Но за Тебя умерщвляют нас всякий день, считают нас за овец, [обреченных] на заклание.

Пан
«For God made not death: neither hath he pleasure in the destruction of the living.»
Wisdom of Solomon 1:13

Who is Word of God:

Sifo
(76) Say: "Will ye worship, besides Allah, something which hath no power either to harm or benefit you? But Allah,- He it is that heareth and knoweth all things."

(77) Say: "O people of the Book! exceed not in your religion the bounds (of what is proper), trespassing beyond the truth, nor follow the vain desires of people who went wrong in times gone by,- who misled many, and strayed (themselves) from the even way.

[4.171] People of the Book, do not exaggerate
your religion. Do not say about Allah except
the truth. Indeed, the Messiah, Jesus son of
Mary, is only a Messenger (and Prophet) of
Allah, and His Word (Be) which He gave to
Mary, and a (created) spirit by Him. So believe
in Allah and His Messengers and do not say:
'Trinity.' Refrain, it is better for you. Allah is
only One God. Exaltations to Him that He
should have son! To Him belongs all that is in
the heavens and in the earth, it is sufficient
that Allah is the Guardian.

Surat Al Nisaa

Sifo

Пан
Jesus Christ is Son of Allah.

Mistake. Jesus Christ is Word of Allah.

«In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.»
John 1:1-5, 14

Sifo
Did you know you're lying to yourself

Why priests don't marry..?

???

Sifo
I have questions?
I want to Answer!!

Пан
Where is I'm lying?

In Prthodox Church priests can marry.

Просмотреть все изображения

«His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry. But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.»
Matthew 19:10-11

Sifo
How Christ died?
Who killed Christ?
Who put Christ in grave?

Give me a answer!!

Пан
1.«Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour. And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabach´thani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? Some of them that stood there, when they heard that, said, This man calleth for Eli´jah. And straightway one of them ran, and took a sponge, and filled it with vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink. The rest said, Let be, let us see whether Eli´jah will come to save him. Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.»
Matthew 27:45-50

Пан
2. «Then delivered he him therefore unto them to be crucified. And they took Jesus, and led him away. And he bearing his cross went forth into a place called the place of a skull, which is called in the Hebrew Gol´gotha: where they crucified him, and two others with him, on either side one, and Jesus in the midst. And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was, JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS.»
John 19:16-19

«Then delivered he him therefore unto them to be crucified. And they took Jesus, and led him away. And he bearing his cross went forth into a place called the place of a skull, which is called in the Hebrew Gol´gotha: where they crucified him, and two others with him, on either side one, and Jesus in the midst. And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was, JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS.»
John 19:16-19

3. «And after this Joseph of Arimathe´a, being a disciple of Jesus, but secretly for fear of the Jews, besought Pilate that he might take away the body of Jesus: and Pilate gave him leave. He came therefore, and took the body of Jesus. And there came also Nicode´mus, which at the first came to Jesus by night, and brought a mixture of myrrh and aloes, about a hundred pound weight. Then took they the body of Jesus, and wound it in linen clothes with the spices, as the manner of the Jews is to bury. Now in the place where he was crucified there was a garden; and in the garden a new sepulchre, wherein was never man yet laid. There laid they Jesus therefore because of the Jews' preparation day; for the sepulchre was nigh at hand.»
John 19:38-42

Oh! To the 2nd answer:

«And the soldiers led him away into the hall, called Preto´ri-um; and they call together the whole band. And they clothed him with purple, and platted a crown of thorns, and put it about his head, and began to salute him, Hail, King of the Jews! And they smote him on the head with a reed, and did spit upon him, and bowing their knees worshipped him. And when they had mocked him, they took off the purple from him, and put his own clothes on him, and led him out to crucify him.»
Mark 15:16-20

Sifo
This not answer

Пан
Easy to say: this not answer)

Sifo
Not

Пан
Say me, what the color of sky? - blue... - this not answer.

Sifo
Jesus Christ Send to sheep of the house of Israel

You are not a Christian

Пан
What the mean of the word "Israel"?

Sifo
Allah sent Jesus Christ to the Jews

Пан
«And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.»
Matthew 28:18-20

Can you answer my question?

Sifo
I will say what he said

Пан
Muhammed don't talk with Allah (

What means "Israel"?

Sifo
(16) Relate in the Book (the story of) Mary, when she withdrew from her family to a place in the East

(17) She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then We sent her our angel, and he appeared before her as a man in all respects

18) She said: "I seek refuge from thee to (Allah) Most Gracious: (come not near) if thou dost fear Allah."

19) He said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son

(20) She said: "How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?"

(21) He said: "So (it will be): Thy Lord saith, ´that is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us´:It is a matter (so) decreed

Пан
«But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.»
Matthew 9:13

Sifo
(22) So she conceived him, and she retired with him to a remote place

(23) And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm-tree: She cried (in her anguish): "Ah! would that I had died before this! would that I had been a thing forgotten and out of sight!"

(24) But (a voice) cried to her from beneath the (palm-tree): "Grieve not! for thy Lord hath provided a rivulet beneath thee

(25) "And shake towards thyself the trunk of the palm-tree: It will let fall fresh ripe dates upon thee

(26) "So eat and drink and cool (thine) eye. And if thou dost see any man, say, ´I have vowed a fast to (Allah) Most Gracious, and this day will I enter into not talk with any human being´"

(27) At length she brought the (babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). They said: "O Mary! truly an amazing thing hast thou brought

(28) "O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a man of evil, nor thy mother a woman unchaste!

(29) But she pointed to the babe. They said: "How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?

(30) He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet

(31) "And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live

(32) "(He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable

(33) "So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)"!

(34) Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute

35) It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be", and it is

(36) Verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord: Him therefore serve ye: this is a Way that is straight

(37) But the sects differ among themselves: and woe to the unbelievers because of the (coming) Judgment of a Momentous Day!

Sifo
(38) How plainly will they see and hear, the Day that they will appear before Us! but the unjust today are in error manifest!

this is the truth

Trinity, all a lie and superstition

Even become your people live in a confused

Kill , then go to church , atone for sins
Have sex , and then they go to church , asking for forgiveness from dead man
Any religion of this

Wine, spirit drink
Pork , Halal
Muslims killed Halal

You worship Jesus Christ , why do not worship the Allah who created Isa

I swear , Issa was acquitted of you

Пан
Are Muslims don't kill before they go to mosque? Or muslins don't have sex?

And why you're, muslims, turned your mind about sex and murder?

Пан
How many people Mihhamed killed? How many women as he had?

How many people Jesus Christ killed and how many women he captured by force?

Jesus Christ is a Word pf Allah, and He is Allah became Man to die for sins of the all world.

And I recall you that Muhammed don't talk with God, and he lived 5 centuries after Jesus Christ, and he don't saw and don't talked with Him.

And you know nothing about a God unlike me.
And you don't say why you (I must) to trust to Mihammed??!

You call that Muhammed selected the nice young wife of his son Zeid and then married on her - the truth?

Your book requeres to kill for Allah, and call it the truth?

My God requeres from to love my enemies. It's the truth of real and live God!

Пан
And you miss about christians. God give to christians a repentance. And repentance is a changing.
For example, in chechen war one chechem muslim taked off one russian captive a liitle book - The New Testament. After reading this book he repented and gone to jail.

Пан
Moses the black was a murder, but repented, became a monk and he knowd that robbers going to attack the monastery he stayed in the monastery and said: "for all thay that take the sword shall perish with the sword". And he was killed by robbers. It was his victim for God for himself sins.

Christians are died for real and live God by their love to God.
Muslims are killed for their Allah.

And can you say me why Muhammed killed Umm Kurfa?

Why Muhammed allowed to muslims to lie for killing for Allah?

And you're calling these the truth of God?

Sifo
¿

What is the greatest sin , polytheism or killed 1,000 men ?

What is the greatest sin that makes him a wife and child , or killed in 1000 man?

Answer me , if you know unification!!

Why are you killing people in Syria and Iraq , and many countries??

Mohammed never lie,

Muhammad is the word of revelation from Allah

You don't know Mohammed , because you have not read his biography!!Peace be upon him

If you're brave , read the Quran and the biography of Prophet Muhammad

idiot
victor
stratilate
Администратор

ВверхСтраница: 1
Модераторы: , damer